Friday, February 12, 2010

when you're gone.

the present from him..its been 8 years of keeping it..





[me and encik Azmi]





2day..
encik azmi going le~
reli v v sad..
cried alot..
hug him alot too..







teacher,
all the best in evrythg!!
u r always the teddy bear in my heart..
haha..
n always lyk a god father to me..
i love you v much~~
u promise us that u'll rmb us de..
n u said tht u'll cm bck 4 sports day..







took sm pic wif him..
altho feel v sad bt we still hvta be hapi 4 him..
coz he gt promoted..
jiayou en.azmi..








i'll do my best to mk convent proud!!
s u say...









if something was said 44 times it...
it will come true...




when you're gone
the pieces of my heart are missing you.
when you're gone
the face i came to know is a missing too.



when you walk away i count the steps that you take.



No comments:

Post a Comment