Wednesday, June 17, 2009

c0mplicated..

i no nid go 'thr' le..
bt i duno y the tch still wants me 2 try lo..
mayb givin me anotha chance..
she said goin thr reli v gud 4 me..
bt i duno hw leh..
i scared tht i'll feel v weird thr..
i scared i lost evrythg here..




y would it b lyk this??
cn sm1 tell me??
cn sm1 gv me some advice..
i wantd 2 tell all the thgs out..
but i CAN'T...
nobody knws tht kind of feelin ba..
is lyk so hard 2 say smthg lo..




y nobody will b happy with it??
why??
do all of u tink i shud go??
all of u dunid me anymr ba...





haix..so sad..
y du evry1 gv me the same reaction??
no 1 cares bout me lo....
im faith 2 hv all this lo....
so if it reli happens...
i wun cry anymr le..
dun worry ba...
i'll get stronger n stronger 2 face all these
FACTS...






just w8tin the decision 2 come itself....

1 comment:

  1. Hey meifoong.. I just read your post and i feel that you shouldnt think so much. :) Do what you feel like doing and i'm sure your friends will support your decision. Jiayou k ? I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete