Sunday, January 17, 2010

one time

goin 2 hv more n more....
TRAINING..
cmon babe..
i cn du it ryte??
hahaha..
comp is cmin oso..
bt im hapi coz...
i wun b skipping my class le..
haha..
1st tym i felt this way..








comp strtin on the 5th-7th feb man..
omg..
b4 new year is comp..
afta new year is still comp..
nice life 4 me isn't it..








ytd a russia gal juz added me in msn..
im so shock wei..
is lyk so weird man..
thn afta tht..
she tot tht im a GUY..
wth man..
nvm..
this kind of thing is normal le wat..
if ppl say me pretty thn lagi weird..
bt the thing is..
this russian gal find me n strt wif callin me 'pretty' gal..
wat the *tooot||
hahaha..
so funny la weii..








ytd de jogathon v fun n tiring man..
omg..
i tot this year will nt b a gud year..
bt thn..
nw i tink its reli v fun man!!
i love it v much..
|2010|
muz jiayou2 le lo..
frends,
gud job on the jogathon day..
helping 2 sell so many thgs..
hahaha..
[one cendol,one mf]by maykah..
haiyoyo..









if u dowan 2 let me knw..
its ok man..
bt im reli v hapi tht u r okay nw..
friend.











i cn fix up ur broken heart..
i cn gv u a brand new start..
thrs gona b 1 less lonely gal..

im u're no.1 guy..
you're my no.1 gal..
always taken time 4 u..
i gona tell you 1 tym..
gal i luv gal i luv u!



No comments:

Post a Comment