Sunday, May 6, 2012

it's mean





Tell me how to cherish people's heart
how to tell them i love it alot when they were here


when the rain is blowing in your face
and the whole world is on your case
i can offer you a warm embrace
to make you feel my love


when the evening shadows and the stars appear
and there is no one there to dry your tears
i could hold you for a million years
to make you feel my love


these few months gonna be really busy
every weekends there's game
there will national camp on the 3rd week
4th week will be going to Adelaide for game


OMG! i really missed my family alot.
i certainly missed you too
missed my secondary friends
how i wish i can see all of you in front of me right now








Stand in your arms without falling to your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment