Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Somebody that I used to know.









Happy and sad things always appear in our life
I will just forget all the sad things
I hope you understands what am I doing
You are someone that I can't lose
It's hard for me to explain to you
and it's hard for you to accept everything also
the only thing that I wanna say is I don't wanna play with people's feeling
So...let me go now and it's good for you


happy things for me is that I'm selected
selected for WHAT??!!
I'm selected to play for Malaysia in Asian Championship this year!
I worked hard and wanted it so badly.
and I'm really satisfied.
Thank God blessed me.
I love what you gave me
I will treasure my chances.
Please don't give up on me okay?






You can't expect me to be fine,
I don't expect you to care.
33





No comments:

Post a Comment